Author Topic: Mixed chips stek  (Read 3287 times)

BIG AL

• TDA Member & Active Poster
Mixed chips stek
« on: June 19, 2014, 07:57:04 AM »
One of the problems faced is that some players keep their chips steck mixed. It is difficult to discern how many chips they have. Can a player so keep your chips or tokens must be kept in reasonable shape and the nominations. I think that a player who constantly keeps his chips mixed should receive penalty. Because we can reach a situation where all players mixed your chips and what would happen...!? Do you agree with my opinion? Ruls 24
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 08:05:08 AM by KQ »

Nick C

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
    • http://www.pokertda.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=557;sa=forumProfile
Re: Mixed chips stek
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 11:05:26 AM »
Yes, KQ...I'd say that TDA #24 covers your question. There is no mention of a penalty but, any player that does not comply with your rules is subject to penalty. Remember, there is a difference between a player who accidently might have a "dirty stack" with one or two chips misplaced, and a player who intentionally shuffles mixed denomination chips together.

Knowing the habits and history of your players is helpful. A new player should be considered less likely to draw a penalty than a repeat offender, or an experienced seasoned player.  I'd say that, one warning should be enough, wouldn't you? If they don't listen, hit them with the penalty.

Tristan

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
Re: Mixed chips stek
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 12:38:01 PM »
I agree.  I haven't had any refuse after I warn them that they need to keep them separated...but if they did, I would penalize them.
Tristan
@TristanWilberg on Twitter