Author Topic: 2013 Poker TDA Summit VI: Dates Confirmed June 26-27 at the Venetian, Las Vegas  (Read 47340 times)

K-Lo

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
  • @AskTheTD on Twitter
    • Ask the Tournament Director
Thank you, Mike.  Much appreciated!

Tristan

I am booked for 25-29th, see you all there!  :D
Tristan
@TristanWilberg on Twitter

MikeB

• Administrator
Awesome T, see you there!

Guillaume Gleize

Hello,

Hope you will excuse my questions but I'm calculating the implied odds of a flight from Europe (lol):

1) How many managers do you expect to participate to this event?

2) To be only member of the TDA forum without being “certified” is enough to participate?

3) In addition to the voting, shall we have the opportunity to (briefly) speak during the meeting?

Thank You, GG
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 08:42:55 AM by MikeB »

MikeB

• Administrator
G: Answers in red:

1) How many managers do you expect to participate to this event? A likely range of total attendees is 140 to 200. The 2011 Summit was around 160.

2) To be only member of the TDA forum without being “certified” is enough to participate? Certification is not required to attend the Summit. Good question, because the TDA Exam platform will close for updating shortly after Summit VI. It will remain closed until Q&A's have been written on the new 2013 Rules. Historically Version 2.0 has not been finalized until at least late August, then figure a few weeks after that at least for the Q&A's... so realistically the exam platform could be closed from early July through mid September. Thus, anyone wanting to obtain TDA Certification should either do so now (it will be good for 2 years), or wait until the exam platform re-opens later in the year.

3) In addition to the voting, shall we have the opportunity to (briefly) speak during the meeting? Any member may speak from the floor on the current agenda topic being discussed. Discussion is to be focused on rules issues: the current rules, proposals for new rules, etc.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 07:41:56 AM by MikeB »

Linda Johnson

• TDA Founding Member
  • TDA Member & Active Poster
    • Card Player Cruises
I'm looking forward to seeing lots of our TDA members at the Summit.
Linda Johnson

Guillaume Gleize

Hello,

I'm happy to say that I will be there from France.

Just a point: i wanted to RSVP but never received the following mail:

"You've just been sent an email to confirm your email address.
Please click on the link in this email to confirm your subscription."

Did not find it in my spam neither ... So I confirm here that I will have the pleasure to participate and to play the TDA Tournament.

See you all soon,

GG

MikeB

• Administrator
G: No problem, your RSVP is on the list, sometimes that confirmation gets "lost in the mail"

EltonCZ

• TDA Member
    • Odds Brasil
I´m going to Vegas next week.. Just checked my presence at TDA! Representing Brasil along with my fellow TD Devanir. See u all there!! :)
-=
OddsBrasil & Vegas Hold´em Club Tournament Director
-=

MikeB

• Administrator
Great Elton, see you there. Don't forget the Genesis Bravo Poker Summit just across the street at Caesar's Palace on Tuesday June 25th:

http://www.pokertda.com/forum/index.php?topic=867.0