Author Topic: tda test  (Read 13987 times)

casacubana

• TDA Member & Active Poster
tda test
« on: July 14, 2011, 08:43:25 PM »
hi everyone,

i am not sure i am posting at the right section if not i am sorry!
i tried to contact 2 weeks ago by email the admin of the site about a question but still no answer :'( i am trying to make my new floors  pass a test (tda test) to see and evaluate my floor staff by next week for a place opening 1 sep, my problem is i can see that test is under revisions but i will gladly take the old version,how can i get the test TDA CERTIFIED?i will take any help you can give gentlmans!thank you in advance and sorry for my english!
regards
laura

MikeB

• Administrator
  • TDA Member & Veteran Poster
Re: tda test
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:55:55 PM »
Hi Laura, and thanks alot for your inquiry.

The new TDA certification process will be available shortly... we are switching to an improved testing platform which the web team is currently finalizing.

The testing module had to take a temporary backseat to finishing duties at the WSOP (in which several of our senior staffers are involved), and then publishing the 2011 Rules Set, the first release of which is expected this month (July 2011).

Your patience is greatly appreciated. Please e-mail the web team directly at TDAGroup@pokertda.com with subject line "TDA certification" if the module is not operating by early September.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:57:40 PM by MikeB »

casacubana

• TDA Member & Active Poster
Re: tda test
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »
thank you mike! can't wait :)