POKER TOURNAMENT MANAGEMENT & PROMOTION BOARDS > Poker tournament management issues

Tournament Software

<< < (2/4) > >>

pokerxanadu:
I use SimpleTourneyManager .  It is an inexpensive alternative for small tournaments, but still feature rich.  Also, the owner and programmer of the software is very responsive to suggestions or bug reports.  The only negative is that it requires Microsoft Excel to run.

johnjgately:
You are right, he did ask what software. The Prodealer Button is replacing software solution. This way everyone can see what your blinds are and what time is left. Plus if you are really wanting a software solution that runs on a laptop, we can integrate in to any software solution as well.

John Gately

emeadows:
Although we don't run cash games, we do run numerous tournaments with up to 130 players a night and we use Poker Tournament Supervisor, which is low cost and very functional.  There is continuous development being done on the software, but there are one or two glitches you should be aware of before using it to run your own tournament. 

It is available for about $20 per license at www.pokertournamentsupervisor.com.  The only glitch I have found is the ability to add players once the tournament has started.  We have run tournaments of up to 150 players with this software and it is flexible in figuring the payout structure, assigning tables and seats, randomizing, etc. 

I recommend it.

Cheers,
Eric Meadows
Top 3 Poker
www.top3poker.net

LeScribe:

--- Quote from: emeadows on January 17, 2010, 10:54:59 PM ---Although we don't run cash games, we do run numerous tournaments with up to 130 players a night and we use Poker Tournament Supervisor, which is low cost and very functional.  There is continuous development being done on the software, but there are one or two glitches you should be aware of before using it to run your own tournament. 

It is available for about $20 per license at www.pokertournamentsupervisor.com.  The only glitch I have found is the ability to add players once the tournament has started.  We have run tournaments of up to 150 players with this software and it is flexible in figuring the payout structure, assigning tables and seats, randomizing, etc. 

I recommend it.

Cheers,
Eric Meadows
Top 3 Poker
www.top3poker.net

--- End quote ---

I didn't talk about PokerTournamentSupervisor, since we used this new software for the France Poker Tour, but with a special version for us : there was no player assignement, only a number of players to decrease by pressing a key.
(satellites handled from 500 to 1.500 players in one only room, so we couldn't bust every name one by one ;-)

The developper is very nice and listen to the directors needs to improve his software.

A great software to be, with a nice look.

mucsen:
Hi Everybody,

I am looking  for a Tournament Registration Software but not Tournament Clock !!!.
I am runnung offline tournaments about 150 player.
Can anybody help me  please ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version