Author Topic: Dealer mucked all in players hand with a all in prior  (Read 3517 times)

lukeo83

• TDA Member
Dealer mucked all in players hand with a all in prior
« on: May 26, 2019, 05:34:02 PM »
Hey guys first time poster .
Was running a tournament the other day when I was called over to the table cause a dealer had taken a players hand . We had one player already moved all in and I got called tot he table from which I was told this information of .
We are 4 people off the money .

Player had chip on his hand .
Player was standing up at chair with back to dealer .
Player said he had moved all in over the top.
I asked the player what he extract hand was in which he told me it was ace king of hearts 

The bottom 2 cards of the dealers cards was ace king of hearts which was with each other .
Not separated . I ruled the hand live under the rule - as the cards was with each other they was 100% Identifiable if the 2 cArds wasn’t next to each other I belive it’s not 100% showing that was the correct combo for the hand .

65:  Accidentally Killed / Fouled / Exposed Hands
A: Players must protect their hands at all times, including at showdown while waiting for hands to be read. If the dealer kills a hand by mistake or if in TDs judgement a hand is fouled and cannot be identified to 100% certainty, the player has no redress and is not entitled to a refund of called bets. If the player initiated a bet or raise and hasn’t been called, the uncalled amount will be returned.

B: If a hand is fouled but can be identified, it remains in play despite any cards exposed.

The first player who was all in has not said a word during everything that was going on.
We ran the hand and both player miss the board and ace king holds to
Knock out the player at risk .

Player st risk is now in happy with the ruling but prior to all events didn’t say anything to what action was built up to it .

What is the correct way to address this matter if it ever comes up ...

MisterD

• TDA Member & Active Poster
Re: Dealer mucked all in players hand with a all in prior
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 12:13:01 PM »
65:  Accidentally Killed / Fouled / Exposed Hands
B: If a hand is fouled but can be identified, it remains in play despite any cards exposed.

This seems to answer the entire issue.

It is not the at-risk player's responsibility to bring the fouled hand to anyone's attention; his complaining (or lack thereof) is irrelevant. If the mucked cards were 100% identified then the hand remains in play... the consequences don't matter to the decision.