Author Topic: Multiple Language TDA Rules App  (Read 10398 times)

BillM16

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
Multiple Language TDA Rules App
« on: April 06, 2017, 11:42:14 AM »
Good morning,

I have developed another iPhone app for the 2015 TDA Rules.  This app is in beta and is strictly written for iPhone/iPad version 10 of iOS.  It will not run on Android.  This app is not a newer version of the http://www.pokertda.com/poker-tda-mobile-app/ written by Steve Piper.  It is a completely separate app with different features.  The features include:

• English, French, and Spanish versions of the 2015 TDA Rules
  • Full rules search using entered text
  • Rules can be read aloud in each of the languages
  • Switch between language versions of the selected rule upon request
  • Share selected rules via social media (e.g. iMessage, email, etc.)
  • Clickable links between rules and references to other rules, recommended procedures, and illustrations.  Allows viewing of the rule and its references on a single page.

This app is not yet available via the iTunes App Store, it is still in beta.  I'm looking for a few forum members to be beta testers.  Please let me know if you are interested in participating in the beta.  Send me a personal message for more information.

Regards,
Bill
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:19:09 AM by BillM16 »

GreggPath

Re: Multiple Language TDA Rules App
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 04:20:07 PM »
Let me know if you make an Android one... I'd love to beta test it.. but I'm not an iPhone guy.

BROOKS

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 04:51:46 AM »
Me also! Ill def test out an android one. I love some of the stuff you've listed for the iPhone one. I already emailed them a while ago with some of those suggestions for the current app, but no response, and no change.

BillM16

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 08:26:42 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm not presently planning to port this version of the iPhone app to Android.  Thanks for the interest and I'll let you know if I change my mind later.

Regards,
B~

madan

• TDA Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 01:37:51 AM »
Im in for testing.. let me know...

Motobaka72

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 08:27:57 PM »
In for testing too.

BillM16

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 07:38:02 AM »
The new app has been uploaded to the iTunes App Store and is now under review in preparation for release.  If you are interested in testing the beta version please use the forum messaging feature to send me a personal message.  In that message, include your personal email address and I will send you an invite to participate in testing the TDA Rules app using the iTunes App Store TestFlight app.  Please install TestFlight on your iPhone first.  (Its free.)

Thanks,
Bill
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 09:11:57 AM by BillM16 »