Author Topic: TDA Rules Workshop Toronto Canada  (Read 12221 times)

K-Lo

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
  • @AskTheTD on Twitter
    • Ask the Tournament Director
TDA Rules Workshop Toronto Canada
« on: August 07, 2015, 07:49:41 AM »
If you're new to directing tournaments, and you're unfamiliar with the TDA rule set and want to learn more, FYI I am hosting a private workshop in the Toronto, Canada area on August 15th. I discuss the current rules (and proposed changes) and common ruling scenarios, and the policies that drive these approaches. I initially started these sessions three years ago in response to local demand from independent organizers (eg of amateur leagues, small card rooms, 'serious home game' organizers, etc.) who wished to adopt the TDA rules, but who did not have access to formal TD training. If you have an interest in this type of workshop and are in the area, drop me a message.

Also, if you are doing something similar in your area, I think it's a good idea to let others know. I think  there's significant interest in rules education at the grassroots level, and I think it's important to do what we can to make it more accessible to all.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 01:22:18 PM by MikeB »

MikeB

• Administrator
  • TDA Member & Veteran Poster
Re: TDA Rules Workshop Toronto Canada
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »
Ken: Do you have a link to this event, date / time / place, etc.? If so we'll tweet it out. OR, you could just provide a bit more information here and we'll tweet out this thread.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 01:35:24 PM by MikeB »