POKER TOURNAMENT RULES QUESTIONS & DISCUSSIONS > Poker TDA Rules & Procedures Questions, General

Showing a live hand to a player not in this hand anymore

<< < (2/2)

pokerfish:
It also is important to note that when a player shows his cards to a neighbor, anyone who was dealt in may ask to see the hand. Usually one person doing that will put an end to the showing of cards. If someone across the table is getting more info than I am, I will ask every time to see the hand to stop it from occurring or to allow myself the same competitive edge and additional information.
Jan Fisher
Cardplayercruises.com

LeScribe:
"Show one, show all"

Georg:

--- Quote from: pokerfish on November 24, 2009, 09:41:47 PM ---It also is important to note that when a player shows his cards to a neighbor, anyone who was dealt in may ask to see the hand. Usually one person doing that will put an end to the showing of cards. If someone across the table is getting more info than I am, I will ask every time to see the hand to stop it from occurring or to allow myself the same competitive edge and additional information.
Jan Fisher
Cardplayercruises.com

--- End quote ---

Yes, I also believe that if players start asking to see those hands it would put an end to this. But they are NOT asking!

What do you think of that: If the dealer sees that a hand is shown to another player he puts those cards away and shows them at the end of the hand? If they show cards to each other without somebody noticing, how can anybody ask to see them?

Georg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version