LIVE CASH GAME POKER RULES DISCUSSION > Live Cash Game Rules Questions

rabbit hunting allowed?

(1/2) > >>

W0lfster:
On one of the seasons of High Stakes Poker I saw the dealer put out the last river card when the pot was awarded (uncontested) on the turn. I thought Rabbit Hunting was not allowed. I know for a fact it is not allowed in tournaments but after seeing that, I can only assume its for cash games only. I could be wrong but could you only do that if you paid the dealer in a cash game?

Thanks  :)

DCJ001:
It's a TV show.

W0lfster:
DCJ, a little more input would be appreciated, I understand I have talked about this as part of a TV show but would this be allowed in a normal cash game? Anyone?

DCJ001:

--- Quote from: W0lfster on March 28, 2011, 10:47:08 AM --- would this be allowed in a normal cash game? Anyone?

--- End quote ---

No.

Nick C:
Wolfster,
 It is not allowed anywhere but, unfortunetly it is done in cash games for a number of reasons. If you have ever dealt you will understand that it is difficult sometimes for the dealer to not answer the request of a big tipper when he asks you to please show him the river after he folds. It is just one of those things that the dealer is not supposed to do but it does not change the outcome of the hand, and unless someone objects to it, it happens in every card room, whether managment thinks so or not. It is not allowed but, neither is swearing......it happens sometimes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version