TDA POKER TOURNAMENT RULES & RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES > Official Poker TDA Tournament Rules, Latest Version

2013 TDA Rules

(1/13) > >>

MikeB:
Follow the link below for the Official Poker TDA 2013 Rules Version 1.1, released August 11, 2013 in five different formats to suit your needs:

http://www.pokertda.com/poker-tda-rules/

This board is solely to provide navigation to the latest rules. If you have questions about a particular rule or wish to suggest new rules or amendments, please choose the appropriate forum board for those topics.

Tony Dunn:
I know that this is not an overnight process but when will the new rules be posted?

chet:
Easy Tony:

EVERYONE and I mean every single person on the TDA Board of Directors and whatever support personnel they have, do this because of their love of poker.  There is NOT ONE person involved with this who does this as their primary vocation.  It is all done voluntarily and totally without compensation.  Having been involved with the prior Summit, I remember how much back and forth there was subsequent to the Summit between everyone on the TDA Team to make sure the rules they published accurately reflected the discussions and decisions made.  It was several weeks before they released the initial format. 

I know they are working diligently, but remember Matt's primary responsibilities are with Savage Tournaments and the WPT.  Linda and Jan have full time commitments to Card Player Cruises and Dave Lamb has responsibilities with Savage Tournaments as well as his own work with, I think it is the Peppermill in Reno. 

The rules will be published shortly and personally I would rather they take a few extra days to make sure they get it right than to release something that needs to be fixed later on.

MikeB:
Poker TDA Rules, Version 2011.1.0 have now been published and are available at:
http://www.pokertda.com/poker-tda-rules/

DCJ001:
Rule 10 says:

"any player deliberately miscalling her hand..."

I find it odd that, since the majority of the players in open events are male, that "her" is being used instead of "his."

It may be best to consistently say "his/her."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version