LIVE CASH GAME POKER RULES DISCUSSION > Live Cash Game Rules Questions

Button use in cash games. Moving button, Dead button or variation??

<< < (2/2)

Nick C:
I guess I'm having trouble sending this to you, sorry. If you give me your email address, I will send it.

W0lfster:
Hi Nick,

Yes well I can’t view it and no problem, I sent my email and private messages you, do you have it?

Thanks.

Also to mention, what happens if say the BB goes bust and then buys back in, if buy the button is not allowed then they wait for the button to pass. Once the button passes once and they are in any position other than the BB, SB and button do they only post the SB to be dealt in and only make up another SB when the action is on them to call the BB?

Nick C:
W0lfster,

if I'm following you correctly...when the BB goes bust and on the next hand rebuys he would simply post the small.

I believe you are refering to the BB busts, misses the next hand and then rebuys. I believe he must wait 2 hands for the button to pass and then post a dead SB... meaning he would have to put in the "full" amount of the bet he is facing. His SB is part of the pot, but not recognized as part of his bet.

I hope this helps.

If you sent me an email...I never recieved it.  Here is my email address: nickcav123@yahoo.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version