TDA MEMBERSHIP, FORUM REGISTRATION, and CERTIFICATION EXAMS > Poker TDA Examination, Certification, & List of Currently Certified TDs

Poker TDA Level 1 Certification Exam

<< < (5/6) > >>

MikeB:
Without revealing the specific language, you refer to a multiple choice question....

...The correct answer to that question is current as of the 2015 rules.

Anyone finding a question for which the accurate answer per 2015 is not listed, please send that concern to: TDAExam@gmail.com

Many thanks!

GreggPath:
Hey guys.... I paid via PayPal the fee for the exam on 6/29 but haven't got an e-mail for the exam. I did send an e-mail but haven't heard back. Can someone check into it for me?

MikeB:
Hi Gregg: We have a request for the exam from a sender named Gregg, but the payment is from a company which initials are C - L, Inc.

If that's you, then the code was sent to the e-mail on the receipt  (Gregg@______company.com).  The e-mail would be from tdaexam@gmail.com   If that's you, check your inbox. If not, please let me know.

GreggPath:
Passed the test!!! Only got two wrong... one was a multiple choice that I missed one of the answers... the other one I think I just accidentally clicked the wrong one. Oh well, I'm pretty psyched. Now the drunken idiots I play with will have to bow down to the all-knowing TDA-certified host!  ;D

BROOKS:
Once you pay via PayPal, is there a time frame the test must be completed by?
I know once you begin you have 100 minutes to complete the test, but once you are sent the link, do you have to click it and do the test that day?
I've read that some people pay, then wait days for the link.
I want to set aside a specific time for me to take the test, which seems difficult if you have to wait days after you pay.
So could I pay today let's say, and receive the link in a few days, but not actually take the test until next week?
Does the link expire?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version