POKER TOURNAMENT RULES QUESTIONS & DISCUSSIONS > Discussion of Rules by Specific Game Types

PLO - Betting more than the pot

<< < (2/7) > >>

K-Lo:
Like I said, just throwing it out there   ;)

OK... what about at a minimum -

If a player makes an oversize wager (including an all-in), and it is not corrected before substantial action has occurred or the betting for that street has completed, the oversize wager shall stand.

chet:
K-Lo:

Same thing, in my opinion, with a few less words;

An oversize wager (including an all-in), not corrected before substantial action has occurred or the betting for that street is complete, shall stand.

Chet

K-Lo:
Chet... Sounds good to me!

Tristan:

--- Quote from: chet on March 06, 2013, 08:04:26 PM ---An oversize wager (including an all-in), not corrected before substantial action has occurred or the betting for that street is complete, shall stand.
Chet

--- End quote ---

+1  :D

Nick C:
Wait a minute. How do you correct the bet if you want the dealer to sit there and say nothing? Plus the fact that regular pot limit players know what the "pot bet" should be, so when a player in front of them bets "pot" are you saying the caller should be held to the illegal oversize bet? Don't we have enough problems with no limit? Why don't we save pot limit omaha 8 for 2015 ;D After all, the Summit is only a few short months away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version