THE POKER TDA SUMMIT and CURRENT TDA NEWS > 2013 Poker TDA Summit VI, June 26-27, Venetian Las Vegas. Details here.

2013 Poker TDA Summit VI: Dates Confirmed June 26-27 at the Venetian, Las Vegas

<< < (3/5) > >>

MikeB:
TC: Sounds great. Bring your rules ideas!

K-Lo:
Mike - will there be wi-fi in the conference room?

MikeB:

--- Quote from: K-Lo on April 10, 2013, 05:20:59 PM ---Mike - will there be wi-fi in the conference room?

--- End quote ---

The short answer is I don't know for sure. Will investigate that with the room planners and post shortly.

The optional resort fee does include guaranteed in-room internet connectivity. Whether that extends throughout the premises I'm not 100% sure.

At the Rio in 2011 there was public Wi-Fi in and around the conference room but it was limited in total capacity to something like 200 (?) users at any one time. Once the max capacity was hit additional persons couldn't log on. Again not sure if the model is similar at the Venetian but will find out.

Brian Vickers:
Just booked my plane and hotel.  I'll be there the 24th-July 1st (I gotta have a couple days for playing cards :)), looking forward to seeing you guys again!

MikeB:

--- Quote from: K-Lo on April 10, 2013, 05:20:59 PM ---Mike - will there be wi-fi in the conference room?

--- End quote ---

I spoke today with Venetian IT... got these answers:
1: In your hotel room, you can have "Suite Wi-Fi", that seems to be what is included in the internet portion of the extra $22.50 per night (along with Spa access, etc...)
2: On the property, there is "Free Venetian Wi-Fi", with about 2000 (total or per tower?) users who can be accomodated....
3: In the meeting room, there should be wi-fi available for attendees who are logged on to their laptops...

Hope this helps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version