POKER TOURNAMENT RULES QUESTIONS & DISCUSSIONS > Suggestions for New TDA Rules and amendments to existing rules: READ-ONLY ARCHIVES Pre 2019 Summit

Clarifying Rule #34 - Button in Heads-Up

<< < (2/2)

BillM16:

--- Quote from: Dave Miller on May 02, 2018, 11:22:25 AM ---Ok, except you got this part backwards:
--- Quote from: BillM16 on May 02, 2018, 06:32:53 AM ---The first card is dealt to the button and the second to the BB.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ooopps, thanks Dave.  My intent was to simply change the wording so as to identify the first card dealt, first, before stating the last card. And, of course, I screwed that up in the process. ::) I've corrected the OP.

--- Quote from: GreggPath on May 03, 2018, 11:29:56 AM ---Not to speak for Dave, but I think he was moving the discussion to this forum since we're actually talking about changing a rule (which this is the appropriate forum for).

--- End quote ---
IMO, now that Dave has identified the error in the above Suggestion, and I have corrected it, the rest of this conversation belongs in the Discussion Forum topic: http://www.pokertda.com/forum/index.php?topic=1471.0.  This Forum is for Suggestions not Discussions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version