Author Topic: Prematurely dealing turn & river  (Read 5181 times)

alex

• TDA Member & Active Poster
Prematurely dealing turn & river
« on: September 25, 2013, 01:51:49 PM »
Hi all, had this situation last night.
3 players in the hand,player A went all in pre-flop with 125$ called by player B & C ,this is when the dealer thinking all players are all-in,
open the flop,the turn & the river card without asking players B & C if they want to bet on any round left, and the players B & C both failed to stop him .
Can we declare that all the betting are done & the best hand win or
The dealer should change both turn & river card so the 2 players left will get their chance to bet on both rounds.( it's a cash game 2$/5$ ).
Ty all

Tristan

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
Re: Prematurely dealing turn & river
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 02:15:53 PM »
You could declare the betting done depending on your house rules.  They did fail to stop the action as well...so I could understand this decision.

I would reshuffle the turn and river, though, and allow them to bet on the flop, turn, and river.
Tristan
@TristanWilberg on Twitter

Nick C

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
    • http://www.pokertda.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=557;sa=forumProfile
Re: Prematurely dealing turn & river
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 09:42:54 PM »
Hi Alex,

I prefer what Tristan said about declaring the betting done, and the best hand wins. If one of the remaining player's (not the all-in) stopped the dealer when the turn was prematurely dealt, then I could understand a re-shuffle of the turn card. I like the idea of the proper cards being on the board...so, there might be some grumbling from the loser but, the best hand will get the pot.