TDA POKER TOURNAMENT RULES & RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES > Official Poker TDA Recommended Procedures, Latest Version

Question re possibly mucked flop cards: How to proceed?

<< < (2/2)

Nick C:
BillM16,

I like your thinking to preserve the "proper" two burns and the turn, however, I think it's a little too much trouble to go through after such a mistake. What you suggest will guarantee that the "proper" flop will never be seen because the reshuffle for the flop will not include the muck, ::) whew...where the "proper" flop was buried.

Another problem that I have with your suggested method; there are many times that the turn and river cards are not needed because the hand is over with the first bet. Also, where does the dealer keep the cards you want him to reuse?

There were no cards  exposed...so, I would suggest a scramble and re-shuffle of the remaining stub and proceed as if no error had occurred.

Uniden32:
I agree that going through the trouble of removing the cards that would have been the burn cards for the turn and river is not necessary.

Random card theory.

Peel off the next three and move on.

Nick C:
I agree with the random card but, I'd prefer a reshuffle of the stub before continuing.

K-Lo:

--- Quote from: Uniden32 on August 06, 2015, 08:30:31 AM ---I agree that going through the trouble of removing the cards that would have been the burn cards for the turn and river is not necessary.

Random card theory.

Peel off the next three and move on.

--- End quote ---

I concur.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version