TDA MEMBERSHIP, FORUM REGISTRATION, and CERTIFICATION EXAMS > Poker TDA Examination, Certification, & List of Currently Certified TDs

Poker TDA Level 1 Certification Exam

<< < (2/6) > >>

hectorjelly:
I just passed the test. I got this question wrong however, and don't understand why.

***************** Admin edit ******************************************
Thanks for the question, a detailed answer has been sent to your e-mail. Unfortunately we cannot post and discuss specific test questions on this forum. The answer to your question lies in Rule 42. Please review the question carefully then apply Rule 42 where a player is not yet facing a bet.

Congratulations on passing the exam btw !

K-Lo:

--- Quote from: hectorjelly on February 14, 2014, 02:53:56 PM ---I just passed the test. I got this question wrong however, and don't understand why.

******************* question specifics deleted ***************************

--- End quote ---

Hi Hector:

I expect that Mike will have to move this post since we don't usually discuss answers to the exact questions on the exam here (you can always repost a "general" version of the question on the board for questions on TDA rules), but suffice it to say that the question relates to a POST flop situation, where no bet has yet been made.....

hectorjelly:
Thank you for the very prompt response!

Brian Vickers:
I don't know why I never realized that they expire before today.  Guess my certificate from Sept 2009 is no good anymore :)

WSOPMcGee:

--- Quote from: Brian Vickers on November 07, 2014, 05:02:40 AM ---I don't know why I never realized that they expire before today.  Guess my certificate from Sept 2009 is no good anymore :)

--- End quote ---

As is mine. Of course, we're just regulars now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version