Author Topic: Join the TDA & Register for the Forum: Usernames/PW, basic posting process, etc.  (Read 38223 times)

MikeB

• Administrator
  • TDA Member & Veteran Poster
Welcome to the new Poker TDA Discussion Forum platform. We hope you'll enjoy using the many new features of this service. Here are a few important housekeeping issues:

1) "Automatic" or "instant" registration to this forum has been disabled, in order to reduce Spam. All persons are welcome to view threads on this Forum, but only TDA members may start new threads and reply to posts.
To join the TDA, use this link:  http://www.pokertda.com/join-the-poker-tda/

2) After you have joined the TDA (see 1 above) you may register to post in this forum at the following link:
http://www.pokertda.com/the-poker-tda-discussion-forum/

It normally takes a few hours for your forum registration to be approved. You will receive one or more messages asking you to confirm your e-mail to complete your registration. When your registration is complete you may then begin posting on this forum.

3) Once you have registered on this Forum, To reply to a post, be sure to Login, then just click the "Reply" button which appears both above and below the post of interest.

4) To start a new topic on any Board, just click the Category & Board of interest then click the "New Topic" button to start a thread on your topic of interest.

We realize the Reply and New Topic buttons are a bit small but once you locate them you should find posting to be quite easy.

Feel free to post any questions you may have on using the forum on this discussion thread.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:36:42 PM by MikeB »

TCargile

• TDA Member
Re: New Forum Info: Usernames/PW, basic posting process, etc.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 11:27:03 AM »
I don't see the option to take the test to be a certified tournament director.  Is that still available?

Tiburon

• TDA Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 12:41:05 PM »
Yes it is, at the end of the home page, but once you register your account then you will have the opportunity to take the test.

LeScribe

• TDA Member & Active Poster
    • BrunoLeScribe
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:37:31 PM by MikeB »
Bruno
Every player wins at the end of any hand : some win money, other win experience...

claymond

• TDA Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 07:49:24 PM »
Hi Guys,

I have just registered and received me verification email. I am now able to log into the forums but when I go back to the home page to get certified, I have no option to log in and when I click on the link "Get TDA Certified" it displays the example question and i have no option to go any further.

Are you able to assist me to access the actual test.

MikeB

• Administrator
  • TDA Member & Veteran Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »
Hi Claymond, welcome to the TDA.

There is a significant website upgrade underway which includes an enhanced certification platform.

At this point we expect this platform to be functional in time for introduction at the upcoming TDA Summit. So please check back every week or so between now and then.

claymond

• TDA Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »
Hi Claymond, welcome to the TDA.

There is a significant website upgrade underway which includes an enhanced certification platform.

At this point we expect this platform to be functional in time for introduction at the upcoming TDA Summit. So please check back every week or so between now and then.

Thanks for the fast response.