LIVE CASH GAME POKER RULES DISCUSSION > Live Cash Game Rules Questions

run it 4 times but run out of cards?

(1/2) > >>

W0lfster:
Again, self explanatory question. If there is no limit to how many times you can run the board what happens if you agree to run the board 4 times flop turn and river included as all ins were preflop. Ive heard you cannot run the board anymore but is this true? I understand house rules will prevail on how many times you can run it. In this case however, im talking about no limit to the amount of times you can run.

Thx

chet:
You can run it as many damn times as you want to as long as you don't run out of cards.  If you want your dealers to have to put up with that much STUPIDITY, go for it.  Remember, all you are doing is taking more time to complete a single hand.  Unless you are raking each "run", which I suspect would be against local gaming regulations, you are causing the house to lose money because you are getting less hands per hour therefore, less rake.  The only way you would not lose would be if the game was a timed game and not a raked game.

DCJ001:
1. Haven't you asked this question before?

2. Common sense prevails. Can you agree to run the board 22 times? Why not?

Whoever is running the game needs to do the math and figure out how many times that the board can be run before the question even arises.

W0lfster:
True, but I have seen players run the board 4 times and that is not exactly a lot and it is quite possible to run out of cards.

chet:
Andy:  Why do you think the house makes rules?  Decide what level of foolishness you want to allow, create a rule and be done with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version