Author Topic: Registration and time start?  (Read 12615 times)

Brian Vickers

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
  • Poker Manager
Registration and time start?
« on: April 18, 2011, 08:12:57 AM »
Is registration necessary to attend this summit or just show up day of?  Also, has the time start/finish been determined yet for each day?  This will be first time in Vegas and I'd like to be able to plan my itinerary in case my fiancee decides to come with me.

MikeB

• Administrator
Re: Registration and time start?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 10:49:46 AM »
UPDATE: The official agenda is now posted at the following thread:
http://www.pokertda.com/forum/index.php?topic=422.0

Great questions Brian, I'll give you the tentative answers:

1: RSVP is greatly preferred, if you have a schedule change and ultimately can't make it, that's okay.
2: But, if you don't RSVP, you're certainly welcome to show up at registration, the earlier the better because name tags, etc. will have to be filled out for you.
3: The first draft of the itinerary calls for registration on June 29th from 10:00 to 10:30. The Summit will run from 10:30 to 5:00 with a lunch and PM break. The TDA Directors Tournament at the WSOP will be that evening, currently slated for 7pm.
4: Day two (June 30th) will run from 10:00 to 2:00. At 2:00 there will be a wrap up of final business and rules issues, final voting on any outstanding issues, and final photography, etc. It should be out by 3 or so on the 30th.

ALL of the above is tentative as final details are being put together. Check back here regularly for any updates. Also, e-mail announcements should be going out shortly.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 01:59:41 PM by MikeB »

Brian Vickers

• Poker Manager
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 04:30:28 PM »
Thank you, I got the e-mail and RSVP'd.

raffy86

• TDA Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »
I'm registered to the TDA website since few years now but I can't change the email I have set up on my account and couldn't receive the Invitation.

Could you help me please?

MikeB

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 03:09:31 PM »
Hi Raffy: I sent you a personal message through this system. See personal messages link at the bottom of http://www.pokertdaforum.com while you are logged on. You can convey your e-mail to me through that confidential channel and you will receive an invitation at whatever e-mail you designate.

Regards,
Mike.