Author Topic: Poker TDA 2011 Summit: Rio room rate & TDA Directors-Only tournament  (Read 5810 times)

MikeB

• Administrator
  • TDA Member & Veteran Poster
Information update on the TDA Member room rate at the Rio for the TDA Summit:

1) All TDA members are welcome to take advantage of the special players room rate at the Rio for the World Series of Poker.

2) The check-in desk at the Rio will ask for a WSOP tournament receipt to change your room rate to the WSOP players rate. You can use your receipt for buy-in to the Special TDA Director's-only tournament the evening of June 29th ($125 with cash payout but no bracelet).

3) If you don't play in the TDA tournament, you can obtain a WSOP hotel rate voucher at the Summit and use that at the front desk to get the players rate. Just ask for it at the TDA Summit registration table.

4) Lastly, please make your reservations through this link: http://www.wsop.com/reservations/
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 02:38:41 AM by MikeB »

Brian Vickers

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
  • Poker Manager
Re: Poker TDA 2011 Summit: Rio room rate & TDA Directors-Only tournament
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:00:15 PM »
I posted it on the other thread, but I want to make sure everyone knows.  If you book your room through totalrewards.com (harrahs/caesers player card website) you should be able to get a much better rate.  I got my room for $52.50 a night, and I had never had a card before, I just signed up right before I booked.  I was all set to book for the $69 a night, so that was a pleasent surprise.