Author Topic: Tournament Software  (Read 48589 times)

JaG901

• TDA Member
Re: Tournament Software
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 08:54:22 AM »
I agree with Stuart, The Tournament Director is the best thing going in terms of features, cost, and support.  I run three small (30 - 50 players) private tournaments each week.  Never had a problem in the 4-5 years I have used it.

PanPernicek90

• TDA Member
Re: Tournament Software
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2014, 07:15:25 PM »
I agree with Stuart, The Tournament Director is the best thing going in terms of features, cost, and support.  I run three small (30 - 50 players) private tournaments each week.  Never had a problem in the 4-5 years I have used it.

I have to little bit disagree, but I don't say that The Tournament Director is bad software. The TD costs $199 per year for commercial purposes.

My software (Treek's Poker Tournament Director, http://www.treekspoker.net) costs $149 and the yearly and optional updates costs $50. Support is also available via e-mail and chat. For an extra fee, we provide support via remote desktop and phone and the price is still better. You can get premium support and updates for two years for $229 instead of The TD's $398.

I personally believe, that we have better and different approach, which makes Treek's Poker very easy to use. Also, I developed features, which really saves your money and time. For example: The Tourney Web Control allows to bust players in multitable tournaments from smartphone or any other device with www support.