Author Topic: cards mixed in with the community cards  (Read 5208 times)

W0lfster

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
cards mixed in with the community cards
« on: February 08, 2011, 03:41:25 PM »
Had a very interesting question which I found on the hendon Mob website and cannot find many answers to the question So I will post my version here. The question was, if lets say there are 2 players at a showdown and they both slam their hand down on the table to a point they both slide into the community cards causing them to mix how would you deal with such a situation? There is no way of telling who the winner is so do you keep the pot intact?

Thanks.
Andy  :)

Stuart Murray

Re: cards mixed in with the community cards
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 04:13:58 PM »
Hi Andrew,

I am not sure if the cards are face up or not as you didn't stipulate but I already posted a similar scenario on the following thread which you will be able to ascertain your answer from:

http://www.pokertda.com/forum/index.php?topic=201.0

Regards
Stuart

W0lfster

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 04:29:27 PM »
Arrr my bad Stuart, I meant face up :)

Stuart Murray

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 04:43:01 PM »
hmmm,

much of the other thread will still apply to your reasoning in such situation, but you can try and retrieve both hands as there should only be 4 cards face-up in the muck pile, the players should be able to tell you what they had, and other players can assist with what they think the players tabled.

If there is any disagreement asto who's cards are who and no agreement can be made, I would leave the money in for the next hand.

Regards
Stuart