POKER TOURNAMENT RULES QUESTIONS & DISCUSSIONS > Poker TDA Rules & Procedures Questions, General

TDA V3 Rule 38

<< < (2/2)

MikeB:

--- Quote from: Terence Bertault on November 02, 2017, 11:35:32 PM ---Here's my point of view :

If SA occurs and a hand is killed due to the wrong number of cards, all cards of the killed hand are mucked ....The stub is treated as a normal stub and one and only one card is burned off the stub for each subsequent street. See Illustration Addendum.
-> No problem here

--- End quote ---
Terence: the above is the operational essence of the rule, so if you only included that, plus a link to the Addendum, you'd really have everything.

You do raise an interesting question regarding "randomness".  In English-speaking poker this is a very common term. It's used anytime you deviate from the original order of cards... for example if the stub is accidentally scrambled and you can't recreate the order, well you shuffle and cut it and proceed with a new order of cards. "Randomness" means that all players are affected equally. Also known as "the law of randomness".

Not that you have to include that in your translation.

Terence Bertault:
Hi Mike,

I ve put the strict sense of the rule in my translation.

Randomness = Random = Aleatory ?
Am I right ?

In french we use the word " Aleatory " / " Aléatoire "

I just wanted to say that it's very very obvious that it s randomness so I don't understant why you have to write it.
That was just my point of view or questioning about that !

I will check a new time my translation to be sure.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version