POKER TOURNAMENT RULES QUESTIONS & DISCUSSIONS > Suggestions for New TDA rules and amendments to existing rules READ-ONLY ARCHIVES Pre 2017 Summit

Rule #22 - New Hand & Rule #40 - Action Out Of Turn (OOT)

<< < (3/3)

Nick C:
Mike,

I looked the addendum...I see no answer to my simple question. The example given only makes mention as to the fate of the skipped player.

I'm surprised, that you feel my question was so basic to poker,  that you had to explain it.  Really, if I had a dollar for every ridiculous question I responded to in my 3,000 plus posts, I'd have a nice buy-in for a high stake tournament!

Still no answer to my simple question.

MikeB:

--- Quote from: Nick C on July 02, 2017, 03:26:23 PM ---Mike,

I looked the addendum...I see no answer to my simple question. The example given only makes mention as to the fate of the skipped player.

I'm surprised, that you feel my question was so basic to poker,  that you had to explain it.  Really, if I had a dollar for every ridiculous question I responded to in my 3,000 plus posts, I'd have a nice buy-in for a high stake tournament!

Still no answer to my simple question.

--- End quote ---
3000 posts and you don't know how OOT action works ?

Nick C:
Mike,

I promise I won't be embarrassed if you tell me. 1822 members and I have to get a response like this. How about something from one of the silent 1810 members that never participate? That includes the five star board of directors.

150 years of poker 101 and the TDA comes along and wants to punish the skipped player! Unbelievable!

Simple answer, Mike...do you back it up, or proceed around the table?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version