TDA POKER TOURNAMENT RULES & RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES > Poker TDA Mobile App

Multiple Language TDA Rules App

(1/2) > >>

BillM16:
Good morning,

I have developed another iPhone app for the 2015 TDA Rules.  This app is in beta and is strictly written for iPhone/iPad version 10 of iOS.  It will not run on Android.  This app is not a newer version of the http://www.pokertda.com/poker-tda-mobile-app/ written by Steve Piper.  It is a completely separate app with different features.  The features include:

* English, French, and Spanish versions of the 2015 TDA Rules
* Full rules search using entered text
* Rules can be read aloud in each of the languages
* Switch between language versions of the selected rule upon request
* Share selected rules via social media (e.g. iMessage, email, etc.)
* Clickable links between rules and references to other rules, recommended procedures, and illustrations.  Allows viewing of the rule and its references on a single page.

This app is not yet available via the iTunes App Store, it is still in beta.  I'm looking for a few forum members to be beta testers.  Please let me know if you are interested in participating in the beta.  Send me a personal message for more information.

Regards,
Bill

GreggPath:
Let me know if you make an Android one... I'd love to beta test it.. but I'm not an iPhone guy.

BROOKS:
Me also! Ill def test out an android one. I love some of the stuff you've listed for the iPhone one. I already emailed them a while ago with some of those suggestions for the current app, but no response, and no change.

BillM16:
Hey guys,

I'm not presently planning to port this version of the iPhone app to Android.  Thanks for the interest and I'll let you know if I change my mind later.

Regards,
B~

madan:
Im in for testing.. let me know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version