TDA POKER TOURNAMENT RULES & RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES > Official Poker TDA Tournament Rules, Latest Version

2015 Poker TDA Rules Version 1.0

<< < (2/4) > >>

Max D:
Great, thank you Mike.
Max

D.C.:
Great work, Mike!  ;D

Terence Bertault:
Hi guys,

I think it miss some rules or some details in the TDA.

Like the rule about " talking at the table " ??
What is allowed or not ? In multiways pot and HU ?

or

How proceeded for a player, out of the tournament area, all-in by/in blind and/or ante ?
Does his hand is alive or not, has the dealer got to open his cards for him to play the hand till the end and maybe double ...

or

Does the blinds were allowed to raise if a short stack shove less than a SB or BB ?

An maybe some more things and details ...

I think that a beginner TD and for players we don't make his job/ their understanding of rules and the game easy !

Personnnaly I know all of that but I ve got to ask to some TD friends like Nico Fraioli, Nick O Hara, Mickael Wesson Milliat ...

Maybe I'm wrong but I ve never find those points in the TDA or in the French Translation.

I apologize for my english my friends and I hope I was clear on those explanations.

Regards.

Terence Bertault

nutN2Lewz:
I created some booklet pdf's of the 2015 TDA Rules.

The pdf's include a QR Code that can be scanned by a smart phone and point to the PokerTDA website.

2015 Poker TDA Rules with an index
2015 Poker TDA Recommended Procedures and Illustration Addendum

Print all the 'odd numbered' pages of the booklet on your computer printer and then feed those same pages back into your printer and print the 'even numbered' pages. Collate the pages, fold them in half, and staple them down the spine to form a booklet. This is what the booklet looks like (before it is folded in half) ...

Web Pages
An easy-to-read web page with the TDA Rules
A slimmed down version of the TDA Rules on my mobile site

Good luck, Barry
HomePokerTourney.com

MikeB:
Barry: Many thanks for creating these booklets.

If you haven't checked out the mega-portal Home Poker Tourney, it is a treasure-trove of practical poker-related information:

http://www.HomePokerTourney.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version