Author Topic: The real question  (Read 5551 times)

K-Lo

• TDA Member & Veteran Poster
  • @AskTheTD on Twitter
    • Ask the Tournament Director
The real question
« on: December 15, 2014, 08:32:11 AM »
Really, there's no question. Was just trying to get your attention.

Have been lurking around, but a bit too lazy to catch up on all the missed threads.  So to all the regulars (and new members), thanks for keeping things going!

Just wanted to wish everyone here on the TDA forum a very safe and happy holiday season, and all the best for 2015!!

Cheers
K-Lo

pokerfish

• TDA Founding Member
    • cardplayercruises.com
Re: The real question
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 08:54:39 AM »
Thanks.... Mike Bishop is the real hero to keeping this board working and the TDA moving in the right direction. Without his help, I don't know where the TDA would be today. Thanks to everyone for their participation and also wishing everyone the safest and best holiday season.
Jan Fisher
Jan Fisher
TDA - Board of Directors
http://www.cardplayercruises.com

Tristan

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 12:28:40 PM »
Agreed, great job Mike!

Happy Holidays to you all as well.

Jan, it was nice seeing you aboard the Star this last week!

Tristan
Tristan
@TristanWilberg on Twitter

Nick C

• http://www.pokertda.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=557;sa=forumProfile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 05:27:11 PM »
Yes, thanks to Mike and some of the new members that have kept the Forum going. I do miss the feedback from a few of the "regulars" that no longer participate. Stuart Murray...where are you? Chet? Ken? Hope all is well and Happy Holidays to all!

Brian Vickers

• Poker Manager
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 02:55:45 PM »
You da real MVP Mike!

Brian Vickers

• Poker Manager
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 09:16:26 PM »
Yes, thanks to Mike and some of the new members that have kept the Forum going. I do miss the feedback from a few of the "regulars" that no longer participate. Stuart Murray...where are you? Chet? Ken? Hope all is well and Happy Holidays to all!

I know where Chet was tonight!  :)

chet

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 10:02:10 PM »
Brian, Nick, et al:  Met Brian at Poto last night.  Have to say that for all the negative I reported from my past visit, I was impressed with the room.  Staff were professional and polite, Including the dealers, the desk staff, the chip runners and most of all the floor.  Didn't come away ahead of the poker room, but I was ahead for the night thanks to the $15 double deck BJ table.  UPDATE:  Changed the word "but" to "including" in the above para.

I am not posting as much as I used to because I am no longer running tourneys and my play time has been reduced because the room at the Ho-Chunk Madison location closed.  All that is there now are hundreds of slots and a pretty good grill w/daily specials.  

So to all of you I hope all is well, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  

For those that take exception to my political incorrectness, go suck an egg.  I am very proud to be politically incorrect!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:51:15 AM by chet »

K-Lo

• @AskTheTD on Twitter
    • Ask the Tournament Director
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 09:07:13 PM »
Yes, thanks to Mike and some of the new members that have kept the Forum going. I do miss the feedback from a few of the "regulars" that no longer participate. Stuart Murray...where are you? Chet? Ken?

Thanks to Mike, here as well.

I'm here now, Nick.  Isn't that all that matters?  ;D

Nick C

• http://www.pokertda.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=557;sa=forumProfile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 06:34:36 AM »
Yes Ken, especially when you agree with me ;D